Instructed as letting agents on £80m retail portfolio in Northamptonshire. Undertaken property marketing targeting local, regional and national retailers, leisure and office occupiers. Involved in large number of lettings and sales of restaurant space, shops and offices.
- Instructed to advise on portfolio disposal of properties in Lincolnshire, Lancashire, Essex and Northamptonshire
- Sold investments to local and national investors
Instructed by multi-national plant auction business to find a new 30 acre site in UK.
- Identified and negotiated terms for letting of 30 acres including extensive landlord works program in Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Northamptonshire
Advised investor client on the acquisition and marketability of 15,000 sq ft former MFI retail warehouse unit in Kettering. Client preferred secure income for in excess of 10 years rather than highest possible rent. We undertook a full marketing campaign and identified national gym operator to take the building on a new 15 year lease at an initial rent of £120,000. Having secured a strong tenant at a market rent on a 10 year FRI lease we doubled the value of clients property.
Retained to let a 150,000 sq ft distribution unit in Northampton where strength of covenant and long lease were important.
Advised client on current state of the market and condition of second hand unit before undertaking a full marketing campaign to identify a ‘blue chip’ occupier. Having identified a number of potential occupiers we secured an international blue chip drinks occupier to take the building on a new 10 year lease
- Instructed to dispose of 30 acres of industrial land in Grimsby
- Concluded deals to local and national occupiers